Leverage the mobile channel to extend the Chegg Brand in a
unique an engaging manner, while enabling the participants to be
The current program is composed of over 37,000 ambassadors
across the United States at over 3,700 colleges and
The core program is anchored in a dynamic password protected
website at www.cheggchampions.com. Here Chegg Champions have access
to a series of viral marketing tools and promotional assets
designed to "Spread the Chegg" among their friends, peers and other
- Assets - printable flyers, customizable business cards,
promotional item request form.
- Social Media - Facebook posts, viral videos (dynamic), Twitter,
MySpace and more.
- Email / Mobile Marketing - unique Tell-A-Friend emails, text
messages and more.
- Exclusive Missions - access to participate in both online and
offline missions (e.g. present the Chegg business model to your
class for a "benefit" from Chegg).
Our information rich database of Chegg Champions affords our
marketing partners the opportunity to segment, target and
communicate with champs based on a variety of touch-points,
- Contact Information - Full Name, Mailing Address, Email and
- Education Level - Name of School, School Location, Major, Year
of School and Affiliations (e.g. organization involvement)
- Opt-in Touch-points - Facebook Group (4.1k+ members), Email,
Mobile and More
In addition to the above, the Chegg Champions concept is
supported through additional Chegg.com acquisition/awareness
campaigns including a significant investment in paid media (PPC,
TV, Radio, etc.), on-campus (Chegg.com sponsorships, Chegg
promotions/tabling) and public relations.
As the program continues to evolve, we will continue to
implement unique marketing and communication tactics both online
View the Program